Thursday, August 24, 2006

A momentary lapse

Although I started writing here to get my focus off of what's happening in our country for a bit, and to direct my energies toward something I can impact, I was so heartened by an interview with North Dakota Senator Byron Dorgan that I just had to post a link for others who are concerned about corporate greed and the turning over of our government to the interests of big business.

The interview is at Buzzflash, here, and I used to write about this type of thing at another blog here. Just a brief digression from food and eating and weight and working out, but an important one, in my humble opinion. We need more folks like Senator Dorgan looking out for the interests of average folks in this country.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

Hello again! I was wondering if I might impose on you to ask a question but you don't have an email link here. Would you have the time to drop me a line from the email link on my site?
Thanks so much!

August 24, 2006 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surely corporate greed is good. Memo to self to check stock options....

August 24, 2006 12:23 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Are you going to continue writing on Notes On My Life? I just spent twenty minutes reading there and I sincerely hope so. Bookmarked :)

August 27, 2006 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home