Saturday, August 19, 2006

Yesterday's stats

Fell asleep last night, probably in a carb fog. Eating Mexican food from a restaurant will take a bit more planning than I put into it yesterday. A quick look at the menu and the decision to have fish! it's healthy! low fat! ha! Another option is to have these occasional splurges on the days I do weights when I burn up a lot more calories in exercise which, actually, I didn't get in at all yesterday so the calories went up. Yikes!

MyFoodDiary gave me four red frownies: too many calories, "your dinner contained 1801 calories," too much sodium, blah blah blah. Oh well, here it is:

2749 (yep) calories
0 calories burned in exercise
75 ounces of water

Mama said there'd be days like this.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Hot Stuff:

So I have a question for you since you are the pro. You do believe in using weights, right? I have been doing cardio (albeit inconsistently) and was told to add weights. Did you start to fee better and stronger more quickly with weights? Do you recommend using them?

XO

August 19, 2006 9:25 AM  
Blogger BigAssBelle said...

yes yes YES!!! weights are the best way to add muscle, increase metabolism, look smaller without even losing weight. there's nothing like weightlifting. and feeling strong and frisky and ready to take on the world ~ that's all been weights for me.

"hot stuff" ~ heh. you're cute, lynn . . .

August 19, 2006 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home