Saturday, September 23, 2006

God / The Universe / The Light /

This was left in response to a recent post and I wanted to throw it out here because I love the way Lynn from the blog My Mixed Company writes. I had asked about her weight loss/fitness program and she wrote:

". . . And grateful am I, yes. Being grateful is motivation, moving your body is better than a prayer, it is using what God/The Light/The Universe whatever you believe in, gave you and with joy."

I love that: "using what God/The Light/The Universe whatever you believe in, gave you and with joy." Is there anything better? And what a gift! I was at the gym this afternoon doing 30 minutes on the elliptical and the euphoria that rises up in me near completion has to be of God / The Light / The Universe. Using this gift of a strong, healthy body, more fit than I've ever been ~ well, it's a thrill, to say the least.

Lynn writes beautifully and evocatively about her life and being young and living in New York. She has a way with words that's of "God / The Light / The Universe." Perhaps you'll drop by and visit her.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a great post. thanks for the link.

September 25, 2006 8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally missed this one--how? You are writing a lot lately and I am sorry I missed this one. Thanks for the shout out--as I have said before the feeling is mutual. Still working out and feeling good.

October 05, 2006 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home