Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Positive? What's that??

Miss Positive Thinking, USA is having a bit of a struggle wearing the title today. Crazy week with the holiday, having to transport my sister 200 miles to the airport, unloading a double truck full of antique furniture into an already overloaded warehouse.

The new puppy is deaf, trying to potty train her. I've been doing evening walks in the neighborhood for the puppies' benefit and find my knee hurting. Weird nerve kind of pain running up into my rear end. Ugh.

Going to get something done this morning. Missing my blogger friends ~ will catch up with you all shortly. Hugs and positive thoughts to all of you. Send some back to me, now.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Manie said...

I am in a kind of blah mood myself lately. There is no specific reason that I can think of for feeling this way..but I am still moving forward exercising and staying OP and letting this new WOE just become routine.Sending ~positive vibes~ your way. Manie

September 06, 2006 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tomorrow is a new day.

September 06, 2006 3:05 PM  
Blogger angelfish24 said...

Ok, here's positive thoughts to you! I have been off track this past weekend too and been down too. Not usual for me. Maybe your leg pain is the one I get sometimes, it's a sciatic nerve pain. Comes and goes, not sure why but it sucks. Hope your doing better soon and the mood improves, mine is thank god.

September 07, 2006 12:13 AM  
Blogger V'ron said...

pink sparklies and good juju from v'ron floating over your way.

Oh, I hope angelfish is wrong about sciatic nerve pinches simply because I had that in my first pregnancy and I'm not quite sure how I convinced myself ever to have another baby again. [dr smith from Lost In Space mode]oh the pain, the pain.... [/dr smith mode]

September 07, 2006 7:10 AM  
Blogger TLo said...

Hi BigAssBelle,

We just wanted to say that we LOVE you, darling. Our two friends who watched the PR episode with us last night were talking about you and how we all love your comments on our blog.

Thanks for reading our blog and for your fabulous comments.

ThePRGayboys

September 07, 2006 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes with Betty! She is very lucky to have such a compassionate and caring mama. Both my dogs are rescues. One can't give us enough love and gratitude. The other? Well let's just say he did US the favor by letting us adopt him. At least that's what he thinks anyway. I'm coming home tomorrow and am looking forward to my routine again. Take care!

September 08, 2006 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home