Sunday, September 10, 2006

Yea!

Four weeks since I've started this accountability thing (when oh when will HealthStewards reappear?) and I've lost the 10 pounds I was shooting for so I'm at the top of the previous 5-8 pound range I'd set for myself when I went off the liquid diet in March. So the total now is -113 pounds, something like that. Yea. Happy.

Next 10 pounds will take me into a weight range I've not hit since 1992. I. Will. Never. Take. HRT. Again. Never. I'm not even deficient and each pill seemed to add half a pound. I don't recall birth control pills affecting me that way, or maybe I was just drunk all the time back in the day. Drunk and starving.

Reminds me of my favorite "diet" from about 1975 to 1982 . . . starve all day, drink and dance all night. I stayed slim (most of the time) and hung over. I never could figure out how men would develop those huge beer bellies. Guess it was the beer. And maybe they weren't dancing. Perhaps I need to put on my dancing shoes again. Skip the vodka this time. Pass on the men, just dance.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger angelfish24 said...

Woooohoooo! 113 lbs off, that's awesome and you are doing great. It's great how you are examining all your thoughts and reasons for why you had become overweight. I'm attempting this also but it's hard to figure out sometimes. I just got lazy and didn't care anymore but that's not the way it's going to be anymore. I'm 15 lbs away from wonderland and I'm getting their this time. I'm a little sidetracked from labor day and my ankle being sprained or maybe just strained but it's not going to derail me. You doing fantastic!

September 10, 2006 1:20 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Spectacular! I like how you say that at -100 lbs (113 now), you don't even feel fat anymore. I completely get that idea. I've only lost a little over 35 lbs and I'm already starting to feel more attractive, healthier, etc.

September 11, 2006 3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

113! Wow! You should really be proud of yourself! Looking forward to reading for inspiration.

I have recently started trying to lose again - www.eatthenfast.blogspot.com

Whitney

September 12, 2006 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home