Tuesday, November 14, 2006

And another . . .

Did. Not. Want. To. Go. Tonight. Went anyway. Felt great. MissTrixie asked about my routine and before I lapsed, it was 5-6 days of cardio, which is generally the elliptical for 30-45 minutes, possibly some biking, or a one hour total body class that is marvelous. Three days a week I do a full weight workout, upper and lower body takes about 1-1/4 hours. Weights have always been my favorite thing. I'm looking at the spinning class, but haven't made a decision to try it. Looks intimidating.

Have to push the cardio ~ so dull ~ but the necessary cardio workout doesn't get much better than running on the elliptical with kickass music and the memory of having nearly had a heart attack doing three minutes on the thing a little over a year ago.
Three days in a row!! I am so happy!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger angelfish24 said...

Way to go on gong to the gym! Your right, working out does make U want to eat more healthfully. It was sad though today as I was jogging (which I started up like a month ago) and I was hungry and thinking, I want thai food! Sad, sad. I need to remember to eat a snack before workout. Have a good week!

November 14, 2006 11:31 PM  
Blogger Vic said...

Oh, my. I am proud of your diligence. The only way I could keep up that kind of intensity is to load up my Ipod with Bill Mahrer podcasts and laugh my exertion away.

Good job, Ms. Belle!

November 15, 2006 8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try the spinning. It's great cardio and makes the booty more bubblicious! It's really hard, but you feel like a supermodel genius dancer after.

November 15, 2006 4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well hayull, who can beat that? supermodel-genius-dancer?

November 15, 2006 8:18 PM  
Blogger TrixieBelden said...

Thanks for sharing your routine. I like how varied it is. I agree with you - I like weights too. I'm always impressed by people who can do cardio without reading something. I'm a dedicated recumbent bike girl. I know it isn't that taxing, but at least its something. Congrats on 3 days in a row!

November 17, 2006 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home