Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Laugh's on me

Always happy to get new lessons in life, and the laugh is on me today for having been reluctant to go to Mexico. What a marvelous time! And I have gigantic tooth marks all over my body where the travel bug has seized hold and won't let go.

Did get my "swerve" on, did have a blast, did fall in love with my husband again, as well as the sunset over the Sea of Cortez, the unmatchable emerald of the waves, the pounding of the surf at night as we walked on the beach beneath the moon. I. Love. Mazatlan. This changed my head, my attitude about everything, my life. Wow. What an unexpected delight.

And it snowed a record 16" while we were gone with temps in the single digits ~ unheard of in my small corner of the south. I heard that news standing on the beach with my bare feet dug into the sand while the incoming tide lapped around my ankles.

I am on a pink cloud today. Hope you all are too.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger dpaste said...

See! You big silly. Glad you had a blast.

December 05, 2006 1:31 PM  
Blogger Vic said...

I've missed your comments on the various blogs, but am delighted you had such a great time in Mexico.

I found the Mexican people to be delightful, and I spent one of my best vacations in the Riviera Maya being spoiled to death.

December 05, 2006 7:07 PM  
Blogger angelfish24 said...

Good to hear you had a good time, how could you not on vacation! I wish I could get away to mexico, specifically Cozumel and do some scuba diving. Or hawaii...ahhhh, not able to at this time but I will again someday....
Have a great week!

December 05, 2006 7:55 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I'm so glad to hear that. It seemed like you needed it, and you deserved it.

December 07, 2006 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home