Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Off to Florida

But not 'til end of January, alas. Food is great, work is great. Sweet Mike feels so much better after a week away, he's making all sorts of changes in his daily routine. My world stopped spinning momentarily when he spontaneously went to the grocery store and bought healthy food. Who is this man?

As with all of our obsessions, we're heading out Saturday to obtain the proper accessories ~ ultra light weight carry-on bags, non-wrinkling-but-stylish clothes, running-through-the-airport shoes. Gotta get some passports, look for a cruise, find flights and hotels in Nova Scotia, Vancouver, Quebec, Belize, Panama, Chile, Argentina. Perhaps after all of that he'll take me to Paris. We have collected, gardened, auctioned nearly to death. I suspect we're on the verge of launching with single-minded obsession into traveling the world. I don't know how to do something just a little; he doesn't either. Some call it OCD, I like the idea of living with enthusiasm and passions.

The happiest times of my life I've been working toward something. This new pursuit will, I think, be the most exciting.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Da Nator said...

My word! Don't forget to bring a laptop with you, so you can keep us abreast of your adventures.

Better yet, bring me. I want to travel the world, too!

Glad you are geared up and feeling good... :o)

December 06, 2006 10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you decide to take a Mediterranean cruise, don't go with Costa. They're miserable.

December 07, 2006 8:52 AM  
Blogger dpaste said...

Wow, a lot going on for you. Enjoy!

December 07, 2006 10:48 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

"living with enthusiasm and passions"

I say there's nothing better :) We only live once after all.

December 07, 2006 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home