Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Boot Camp continues

We were at last able to chip away enough ice to get a vehicle out of the driveway. Boot Camp continues with the elliptical, upper body workout and crunches.

Tony at EvilGanome wrote a marvelous post about working out, body image, mid-life changes. It's exceptionally well written and it's here in a post called Working Out. I love hearing the male perspective on body image and fitness, and his take is inspiring, funny, poignant. It's a great piece.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger evilganome said...

Hey there. Thanks for all the praise. I am in my own little boot camp now with the trainer. I am gonna be so sore tomorrow. Hey, it's all good. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

January 17, 2007 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute, very cute... Thanks man!

best diet to lose weight fast


lose fat fast


See you tomorrow!

January 17, 2007 2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was great writing. I couldn't make the comments work over there?

Tony, good job.

January 17, 2007 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home