Saturday, January 27, 2007

I love this man!

I fell in love when he started hollering in the midst of this video from C-SPAN-2. Amendments worth $200 billion to corporations, small business, education, but not $2.15 for the poorest working people?

"What is the price that you want from these working men and women? . . . Seventy more amendments to add to the minimum wage bill before voting. . . . Do you have such disdain for hard working Americans that you want to pile all your amendments on this? . . . What is it about this that drives you Republicans crazy. What is it?"

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger LSL said...

My God, I wish I had a job where I could yell like that. He's crazy, isn't he? I love it. This kind of thing makes me feel like maybe, just maybe, we're going to make it. Thanks for posting this.

January 27, 2007 11:38 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Right the fuck on!

January 28, 2007 11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, watching that was exhilarating! I feel crazy good with righteous indignation now. Where do I vote? :)

January 28, 2007 1:18 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

The Kennedy's get a bum rap but they're always on the side of the issues in my opinion. Thank God ol' Teddy's still has the balls to tell it like it is. Thanks for posting this!

January 30, 2007 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home