Saturday, January 27, 2007

The new BFF

Thirty days of Boot Camp officially ends tomorrow and it's been a success. I've gone to the gym every day with only a few exceptions. I am feeling much more like myself pre-hiatus and have found my motivation and desire to get after it on a daily basis. I'm delighted. A week on the beach is the reward for success, after which Nutritional Boot Camp commences.

I have a new BFF at the gym, the Stairmaster 1650 LE Crossrobics something. It's a monster, harder than hell to get on, but it makes for a kickass workout. It's kind of like a combination stairmaster with weights, a lunge/step kind of thing, but with no weight on the knees. Big clanky weights shooting up to the right of me, legs churning away at the end of me, hands gripping the holds, all in a reclining position, it's quite something, a big butch machine that will surely make a difference.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger LSL said...

I am going to have NIGHTMARES about this thing tonight.

January 27, 2007 11:40 PM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

My God! That is one scary looking machine!!!!!!!!

February 02, 2007 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home