Thursday, March 29, 2007

addicted

I can't stay away. I fight it, give in, drag myself away. It's on my mind all the time, can't get it out of my head, even dream about it. When I wake up, I resolve to leave it alone, but I get my coffee and hit it again. Can't. Quit. Help!

Here it is, my new drug: SkyAuction.com. But be careful! Cruises for $1, China for $300. Of course there's a service fee, but hell, a week in Tahiti for $1 + $195? I'll take it. My lust is for those "Auctions Closing Soon." It's like crack for travelers. I can't resist. This is not a paid announcement, it's the desperate raving of one who's hopelessly out of control.

4 Comments:

Blogger Debra said...

Cool addiction! Sorry, that probably didn't help...

March 30, 2007 6:41 AM  
Blogger LSL said...

This is going to be a DISASTER for me!

March 30, 2007 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha! (sorry to laugh at your expense...)

I had the SkyAuction addiction a couple of years ago. I got over it -- I think the fees suck, and you come to realize that. Still, if I allow myself to go over there, I do get helplessly sucked in.

March 30, 2007 7:31 PM  
Blogger Da Nator said...

I've heard there are some bait-and-switch problems there. Be careful...

March 31, 2007 3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home