Friday, March 02, 2007

nothing changes

When Mike and I started shacking up, I remember clearly the day he said "living together shouldn't create any extra work for you at all. We'll do everything together." How sweet. And what a big fat lie. It wasn't intentional, really. Things just kind of drifted that way.

And it seems they drift that way for most women in relationship with men. I would say it's another reason to be gay, but friend Leslie reports that Angela is a lazy girl so maybe it's just relationships in general.

My happy marriage is greatly dependent upon the services of Miss Cenovia. Guess I'm still in a strangling mood: were it not for the housekeeper, this skinny no house cleaning boy might well be dead. No coffee yet today. Does it show?

Happy Friday everyone!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even as a gay men, we have a division of responsibilities. Right now, I am responsible for income, and Jim is responsible for all things house related. I think he is getting the short end of the deal sometimes, but then I realize I would trade places with him in order to be home with my girls. Yes, I am an obsessed pet owner, and yea I've thought about counseling...

March 02, 2007 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, my brain...please delete the "a" before gay and change "yea" to yes. I think I will start drinking coffee again.
Tater

March 02, 2007 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how cute!! a. gay. men. two men in one. :-)

March 02, 2007 10:19 AM  
Blogger evilganome said...

No Lynette, Tater is just an A lister! (Sorry Tater, couldn't resist) Any clean freak in me got knocked out of me by having a teenage daughter. What an absolute pig. "So I left wet towels on the vegetable dyed kilim, WHAT is the big deal Dad?" I have still to get over the relief of not constantly picking up after some one and it's been a over a dozen years.

March 02, 2007 11:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And the solution is: let everything get real dirty and then "go wow, we need to clean. Lost is a rerun let's do it tonight." Which would really work if I could get over this terrible hoarding problem...

March 03, 2007 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, he's GOOD! I must remember what your Mike said as I deal with my Mike.


-Freddy in P'town

March 04, 2007 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home