Saturday, March 24, 2007

tertiary syphylis

or severe, undiagnosed mental illness is the only explanation I can come up with for the vitriolic rants of Michael Savage. What an asshat. He pretty much hates everyone but white men. His rant on the Barbara Boxer clip below, loud-mouthed, foul-tempered women, gay marriage and homosexuality at Media Matters.

And so, you're looking at it from the point of view of the enemy. He sees a country obsessed with a man marrying a man? That's what they're arguing over?

And then he sees loud-mouthed, foul-tempered women in high places bossing men around. Foul-mouthed, foul-tempered women in high places bossing men around.

Now, I want you to pull up the Barbara Boxer clip from yesterday where she says, "You're not in power anymore. That was OK when you were -- you're not in power anymore. I'm in power."

Do you have that little clip ready, to show you what I mean by a foul-mouthed, foul-tempered woman in power? Let me know when you have that, I know I pulled it out of the hat. I'm giving you one example. Foul-mouthed, foul-tempered women.

6 Comments:

Blogger tomvancouver said...

What's even scarier is that so many people believe him. I'm thinking of starting an underground railway to rescue Americans such as yourself.

March 24, 2007 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sign me up lotuslander... This man and his ilk really need to sit on a big greased up butt plug to acclimate away their phobias of gay men. We are more handsome, make more money, have more compassion, and have way more gratifying ,spiritual, fucking going on in our lives. We are also more kind, giving, and empathic. Mr. Savage, we are all out to get you and your sacred institution of marriage, so bend over, grab your ankles, and grimmace. We will not take it easy on you, and we will have equal rights in my life time. Ms. Boxer sends her gay loving salutations! Douchebag...

March 24, 2007 12:55 PM  
Blogger LSL said...

God, I was just about to lose my fucking mind over this, and it appears Tater has done it for me. THANK YOU. I could never, ever have said it better. You couldn't be more right on. I let out an audible sigh when I read your comment. Christ, where's my Prozac?

March 24, 2007 10:40 PM  
Blogger M. Knoester said...

I couldn't listen to that all the way through. I know yours is a big country but who are these people and where do they all come from? You're a great diagnostician, Lynette, that simply must be the answer.

To an outsider it seems simple: if the obsession with gay marriage is such a problem, just open up marriage to same-sex couples and get it over with. The "sacred institution" of marriage hasn't crumbled in countries who have done it, nor does it seem to need much help crumbling...

March 25, 2007 9:33 AM  
Blogger evilganome said...

Will this guy stop advertising that he has a thimble dick, and couldn't get laid if he paid for it! Jesus, the rant of a man with micro dick if I ever heard it. Crap like this really does make me seriously consider leaving this country. Is this really what America is coming to?

March 25, 2007 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asshat. You rock.

March 27, 2007 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home