Wednesday, April 04, 2007

fun in the morning

San Francisco's Energy 92.7 FM has launched the first ever gay morning radio show. Fernando Ventura and Greg Sherrell ("Greg, the gay sportscaster") are the hosts. The announcement is here. So far I've missed Fernando and Greg, but the dance music I've streamed from the website is pretty kickass. Yay!

Update: Have been listening to Fernando and Greg while tidying up for the housekeeper's appearance and they're great. Hope this is a great success.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"tidying up for the housekeeper"! Ha ha ha. I always did the same thing when I used to have someone helping with the house. Now that Jim is out of work, he gets the title. If I don't pick up for him, I'm in hot water for sure...

Yay for gay radio! Yay for good music!

April 04, 2007 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home