Monday, April 02, 2007

linkish

I have put off updating links until I feel this guilty little cringey feeling when I come here. If you have linked here recently or have been visiting here regularly, please understand the depths of my technophobia and forgive my tardiness. I am fixing it today, though I may need drugs to recover from the anxiety of dithering about in the template. And thank you. Visits and comments are like crack (and aren't we focusing a lot on crack, of late? There's probably some sinister meaning in that) only socially acceptable and generally assumed to be nonfatal.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just had to have a visit with you before I head off late to the office, Lynette.

Six miles out at sea here, its cloudy, blustery and cold. We're a month away from lilacs here.......

April 02, 2007 9:37 AM  
Blogger Red Seven said...

Why does the blogroll induce such guilt? Whether or not to include someone on the blogroll (and putting it off when you've decided to do it) is such a taxing decision. What gives?

(Glad you're on mine, tho'.)

April 02, 2007 2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too. I have to add something on the order of fifteen names of people I read and like. I will get to it soon...

April 02, 2007 9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just started my diet blog-- so I'm still looking for blogs. I'm glad you left a comment so I found yours!

Lucky for me, Wordpress has a "blog roll link". I don't need to do html to add to the blogroll! I just added you. :)

(Lucia http://www.thedietdiary.com/diet_blog Darn blogger requiring me to even remember my blogger user name!!!)

April 03, 2007 7:24 AM  
Blogger rodger said...

How sweet you added me to your blogroll...I feel bad that I may have been part of your stress. You should never feel guilty about kind acts.

I add folks I read regularly but those that I read only occasionally are bookmarked. Thanks for the link sweetie.

April 03, 2007 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home