Wednesday, May 02, 2007

more than you ever wanted to know

about duck dicks. "Gazing at the enormous organs, she asked herself a question that apparently no one had asked before. 'So what does the female look like?'" I'm going home now.

Oh dear: immediate access is now blocked to that grand article. If you'd like to read more about the immense corkscrew-shaped dangling gigantic duck penises, you can log in with privacyyes and blowme. Other options for signing in to this and other sites requiring registration can be found at the very useful site www.BugMeNot.com.

6 Comments:

Blogger Vic said...

Duck dicks? Expelling unwanted male sperm? Dahling, you made my day! I will never eat another Peking Duck without worshipping the ground this tumescent fowl once trod. I bowed my head and spent a moment in silence for the ducks who sacrificed their fine phalluses in honor of scientific glory.

May 02, 2007 7:06 PM  
Blogger Red Seven said...

I don't need to think about penises shaped like a corkscrew, ever.

(Those poor, poor gay ducks.)

May 02, 2007 10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh!Lynette!! If it sounds like a duck and it walks like a duck, it probably needs a 'jock strap'!!!!
Ha ha ha ha!
BJ.

BJC in NZ

May 03, 2007 4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O-LAWD! I gotta go watch some TV and get less educated real quick! The visions! The visions!

May 03, 2007 8:03 AM  
Blogger evilganome said...

This was almost as much fun to learn about as the barbs on cat dicks. I'm not kidding. Cool huh? No wonder they scream so much.

May 03, 2007 9:54 AM  
Blogger BigAssBelle said...

yes, it's always the woman who gets stuck, tony ;-)

somewhere i have a toothpick made from a raccoon's pecker. i tried to win an ebay auction for a walking stick made from a bull's schlong last year.

my fascination with the male organ is unseemly and my mother would be horrified.

May 03, 2007 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home