Thursday, May 17, 2007

shocked nearly to death

by the elimination of Tabitha and the leprechaun. More on my guilty pleasure here, where the brilliant Project Gay Boys discuss Shear Genius. No more smugness from me on the television front. I admit I'm addicted to Bravo's 9:00 Wednesday offering whether it's Project Runway, Top Chef or Shear Genius. Or maybe it's just the brilliant dissection by Tom and Lorenzo at Project:Gay and Project Rungay. Gotta love some boys whose "about us" is "Two fabulously glamorous fags judging things harshly." A moment's fabulous distraction in these bleak and gloomy times.

2 Comments:

Blogger Red Seven said...

You know how much I love this show, right? Will love it a little less without Tabs, but will keep watching as long as Tom and Lorenzo keep blogging about it.

GOWCHUSS!

May 17, 2007 12:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

God, Tabatha's bitchiness went supernova in that episode! I was kinda horrified...and by horrified, I mean thrilled, of course. Whatever it took to get rid of Tyson, that creepy little Kewpie troll.

Ben should SO be my boyfriend...Although I think Sally would make a pretty good boyfriend as well...hmmm...

May 18, 2007 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home