Sunday, June 03, 2007

torture, refined

Mr. Christian, you know, the born again do-right motherfucker in the oval office, that guy is putting the finishing touches on the United States' new torture plan. Well, that guy, the one who doesn't read, probably actually has no awareness of it beyond the dilute "here's what we're going to do" summary provided by the neocons in charge of what used to be a constitutional form of government. Read, weep, gnash and rend. When I think things can't get any worse under this asshat, they do.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Perhaps they should first be tested on W to insure that they are effective

June 03, 2007 12:53 PM  
Blogger The Relentless Reader said...

Jeff..that's brilliant!!!!

Somedays I think I can't take another minute of this country. :( How sad is that???

June 03, 2007 7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just have to move on from this. It causes me too much angst and pain, and short of leaving the country, I have months before my voice can make any difference...Hate these people, just.hate.them.

June 03, 2007 8:00 PM  
Blogger Red Seven said...

What's worse than the news itself is the fact that 98% of Americans will never hear it and wouldn't believe it if you told them.

June 03, 2007 9:19 PM  
Blogger TitanThirteen said...

Dr Phil for president i say!!

Jen, Move to Australia. We'll look after you! :o)

June 04, 2007 12:54 AM  
Blogger mumblesalot (Laura A) said...

I don't do bumper stickers but lately I really want to make one with one word. IMPEACH

June 04, 2007 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home