Monday, July 02, 2007

world's biggest dick

Yes. In China. Ha. I know y'all thought the world's biggest Dick was sitting in the Veep's bunker, loaded for bear. Or the American people. Or the National Archives or or Congress, maybe. Nope, it's in China, the biggest dick in the world. Much too busy in that burgeoning economy to bother with food safety you know, got to build us a big fat upthrusting rigid erect cock and plant it on a hairy hill. No wonder the cough syrup gets mixed up with the antifreeze, there's all this important work to be done.


It's 30' tall, solid concrete wrapped in straw to give it that rough and ready feel. A little slim for my tastes, though the length's nicely proportional. Just a little fatter and all would be well. Charming, eh? (Trying to learn Canadian with the "eh" thing . . . take me, Canada, take me please!) Shi Lixue, director of the China Folk Culture Association, backed the project, saying: "It symbolises our ancestors' pursuit of happiness and prosperity." Um . . . yes. Yes it does.

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm long dick dong with cream of sum yun guy!

July 02, 2007 11:40 PM  
Blogger rodger said...

I'm with you Lynette, thicker!

Although 30' is a bit much, it does perfectly represent their "pursuit of happiness and prosperity"...a bit much!

July 03, 2007 12:22 AM  
Blogger more cowbell said...

Well, now that was a nice photographical surprise. (and good call on the proportion thing. Wasn't it Tater who was all about the cylinder?)

July 03, 2007 12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this a Dick Cheney self portrait?

July 03, 2007 10:17 AM  
Blogger Willym said...

why that looks just like my first... never mind....

July 03, 2007 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg! i just got "cream of sum yun guy" . . . tater, you're really a dirty, dirty boy.

i'm happy this photo is providing a moment of reverie for everyone :-)

July 03, 2007 12:15 PM  
Blogger Red Seven said...

Cheney is still a bigger dick.

(This comes close, tho')

July 03, 2007 12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheney's dick size exceeds even our wildest imaginings . . . the balls that hang below are breathtaking in their immensity.

July 03, 2007 2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just wondering: Is this a hoax?

Are most guys in China circumcised? I would guess not, but that big penis definitely looks CUT to me... which is the only reason I'd be suspicious of this story.

July 03, 2007 7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well sister, it takes dirty to know dirty. We should start a club! Just saw SICKO. BLOWN AWAY. If I wasn't screaming angry, I was crying. Just makes me want to move to Canada too. Let me know if you have any break throughs in that arena. Even with a lower paying job, life would be so much less stressful. It also made me want to March on Washington. I wonder if Mr. Moore is interested in organizing a march? I would be there with a blow horn and a gas mask. I'm fed up, and ready for action...

July 03, 2007 8:06 PM  
Blogger Willym said...

I have it on good authority - my friend Jack Zhao - that uncut is the standard in China... after all over barberians would mutilate their man-chidlren in this fashion.... and I'm only quoting...

July 03, 2007 8:08 PM  
Blogger more cowbell said...

No girth, no mirth. Just sayin'.

July 03, 2007 11:04 PM  
Blogger Vic said...

Good God, but I agree with cowbell. It needs to be plumped up.

July 04, 2007 6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My penis (cock/ dick) is bigger, I can fuck 20 people in the cocking mouths at the same dicking time.

November 02, 2007 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home