Monday, September 03, 2007

how good are you?

After last week's bit of navel gazing related to handwriting analysis, the charming Red 7 Eric sent this quiz via email. Who can resist a quiz? Certainly not me, and especially not one that will tell me, once and for all, how good I am. Because, you know, a little blog space filling quiz thingie surely has the actual factual on all of us, yes?

So the results are in and I'm 76% good. When I took it the first time Eric sent it, I was 80% good. The one about thieving throws me. I don't steal now, but back in the day? Bar the door.

And you? How good are you? Do tell . . .



You Are 76% Good



You are a good person. You do the best you can to be ethical, fair, and moral.

And as you know, being a good person means making hard decisions... and following them through.

If you're confronted with an ethical dilemma, you will usually do the right thing.

Of course you do slip up. No one's perfect. But you do your best to correct your missteps. You are also probably: incredibly honest, especially with yourself.

Right now you are on track to being: A respected leader

To be a better person: Be kind to someone who is not very kind to you



We're off to auction in Arkansas. When our world has gone mad and nothing makes sense, we must simply carry on, so away we go to Fort Smith. A good dose of Arkansas redneck hillbilly friendliness will counteract much of what ails me, possibly the world.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heck! Fort Smith is only 2 hours from here! I coulda met with ya, and maybe found that closet/armoire I want so bad! Plus, I can imagine taking you to lunch would be the best. I could lay a little red neck love on ya and send you happy back to OK!

September 03, 2007 8:07 AM  
Blogger more cowbell said...

Weird -- I am exactly 76% good as well.

September 03, 2007 1:49 PM  
Blogger tankmontreal said...

Fuck the fortune-tellers, this bloody quiz was right on the money. Turns out I'm only 56% good, which I could dismiss an internet hokey-pokey, but damn the accompanying text defines me to a T. Frightening. But I do think I'm better than 56%. I wipe the toilet seat if i dribble; I do.

September 03, 2007 5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell, I'm 92% good.

But I also had a couple of cocktails beforehand, so there's probably some wiggle room.

Best of luck to you in Fort Smith! Be safe, sweetheart.

September 03, 2007 10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am only 88% good.

Problems?
1. I Cuss like a sailor fucking all the time. I didn't cuss as much before I spent a week to two weeks a month in New York City. I knew I was comfortable in NYC when I heard "fuck you you fucking fuck" and knew exactly why that phrase was hurled at the offender.

2. I actually don't gossip much, but I do, a very little, so I had to say yes.

3. I listen more now that I am older, but I still need to listen more. I have to listen all the time at work, so I am just aching to chatter when I get non-work time. I am a good listener, and multitask listening and speaking, but I probably interject too much in personal conversations.

September 03, 2007 11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope I'm naughty. Will take the quiz later. This is intriguing!

September 04, 2007 8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kamrin, we were in greenwood . . . close to you? and honey, how good are you?

MC ~ 76% it's not too bad, not good good ;-)

tank!! haha!! bad boys are delicious in so many ways.

steve & ted, damn, angels are among us. wow. i'm proud to know ya. and yeah, ted, fuckety fuck fuck fuck!! it's my downfall too.

September 04, 2007 8:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can you be good AND a cranky ol bitch?

September 04, 2007 1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh hell dusty, you can be at least 76% good and a cranky old bitch. now those boys above who scored in the angelic realm, i suspect they are holy all the time. as for me ~ 76% good and 100% cranky old broad.

September 04, 2007 1:58 PM  
Blogger dpaste said...

Just as good as you. 76% here as well.

September 04, 2007 5:37 PM  
Blogger Vic said...

Am not naughty enough. Good is steeped in my soul. Dayum.

September 06, 2007 11:29 PM  
Blogger Red Seven said...

I seem to recall that I was in the 70's or 80's somewhere ...

Ha!

September 12, 2007 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home