Thursday, September 06, 2007

rethugs attack ron paul

Interesting, in the rethug debates on the Faux News Channel, Ron Paul was the only one who made sense when talking about the war. He won the post-debate text messaging poll, much to the disgust of the propagandists and the other candidates. Paul seems to have a grasp of what's missing in what presently passes for American foreign policy. If I had to vote rethug, I guess he'd be my guy. And I love it that the other slick bastards on the stage, the haters and the lunatics, as well as the gasbags at Faux News, were flummoxed by the outpouring of support for Paul. Fuck 'em. We, the people, still have a voice in this country and there's your proof.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger dpaste said...

Fascinating. I love it!

September 07, 2007 10:29 AM  
Blogger Red Seven said...

I wouldn't have watched a debate on the Faux News Channel even if I had been able to. And yeah, tho' I disagree with Ron Paul on a LOT of things (social issues, mostly), his grasp of foreign policy is the only one on the GOP side that makes any logical sense whatsoever.

September 11, 2007 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home