Monday, July 09, 2007

sing it, everybody

In the midst of my recovery from the cyber-attack and trying to get caught up at work, I have checked HuffingtonPost a few times to keep up with the headlines now that Congress is back in session. The news is good this morning ~ New York Times editorial calling for bringing the troops home, Justice Department lawyer telling all, Rethuglican senators defecting. The news is great.

But in the middle of all of that, when I clicked on UNDER SIEGE!, joyfully emblazoned over a photo of the chimp-in-chief, I somehow found this. It was a God thing. Sing it, pumpkins!! "The idiot son of an aaaasshole!" Sweet! And funny and right on target. Now I'll be singing this all day, but what better thing on a Monday afternoon when the tides may be turning at last?

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Idiot sun of an asshole indeed. Thank you for sharing! LOL. Hope your computer problems are mended soon (we miss you)!

July 09, 2007 2:38 PM  
Blogger Da Nator said...

Hmm. Too many photos of him to look at for my liking. If I have to see his face for more than a few seconds I get bile in my mouth.

July 09, 2007 3:20 PM  
Blogger Red Seven said...

Yay! When you get a second, stop by my pad and pick up your THINKING BLOGGER award!!

And hooray for good news, in all its forms ...

July 09, 2007 3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DID I say SUN? meant son. Middle age is killing me slowly...

July 09, 2007 3:50 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Wouldn't it make a great ringtone?

July 09, 2007 4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoo-ray!!!

My day has been made.

Thanks ever so much, Lynette.

BTW: I put a fresh IMPEACH BUSH sticker on my car yesterday. I was stunned at the number of thumbs up I got. In this town, I'd normally feel lucky to keep the sticker intact and my car not keyed down one side. But maybe tides are turning -- everywhere.

We can HOPE.

July 10, 2007 7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home