Monday, August 27, 2007

it's the hypocrisy, stupid!

A rethuglican acquaintance asked me why I take such delight in the ever-increasing parade of Rethugs exposed for being child molesting public sex havin' minor seducing bribe taking cocksucking hypocrites. And that's just it. The hypocrisy.

I can't decide if it's just complete arrogance, the kind which could make them think they're simply above the law, or if it's the furtive hope that they can indulge themselves and they won't get caught this time.

Considering recently ousted bathroom sex procuring Rethug Senator Larry Craig's behavior after he was nabbed trying to get some dick at the airport, I'm going with arrogance. The police report provided at Roll Call includes this gem (hat tip to Talking Points Memo:

At one point during the interview, Craig handed the plainclothes sergeant who arrested him a business card that identified him as a U.S. Senator and said, “What do you think about that?” the report states.

Oh! Oh! Let me tell you what I think about it, Senator Craig. Me! Me! Me! I think you're a two faced liar, a dissembler, a fraud. I think you blab about family values out of one side of your mouth, while slurping up dick with the other. I think you ought to be ashamed. Not for wanting to get a little on the side, but for being a liar and a pretender and a sham. For encouraging hatred of gays while engaging in hot sweaty mansex your own self.

So yeah, it's delicious. I delight in it. I get all quivery and shivery and excited each time another one of these fools is exposed. And the minute these asshats quit yammering about other people's sex lives, I won't give one rip what they're doing in theirs. Republican Senator Larry Craig, one more shining example of Rethug family values.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With each new revelation of these ugly, pathetic excuses for men, I am more and more dumbfounded as to why they continue on in such activities. Do they really think that they'll NEVER get caught? Do they really think that their political affiliation or rank will grant them some kind of protection or redemption? Or are just so messed up that they don't care anymore?

August 27, 2007 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lynette, you hit it on the head.

Senator Craig: "What do you think about that?"

Hah! I think the PigFucker was caught sucking dick in a airport bathroom. That it what I think about that.

I am not angry about Senator Craig sucking dick. Lord knows I love me some hot sweaty mansex.

I am angry that Senator Craig sucks dick and throws his own team under the bus. Senator Craig is a self-loathing pigfucker.

August 27, 2007 11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best post I've read on the subject. Amen

August 28, 2007 7:14 AM  
Blogger Vic said...

Oh, dahling, you have such a way with words. Your poetry makes me shiver. Keep on going on. Voices like yours should be heard.

August 28, 2007 7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many altar boys has Scalia gone down on? How many times has he eaten boy butt? I can't wait for all these conservative trolls to get busted one after the other. Is Karl Rove next? I am shivering in anticipation! God, if only the jackasses in the supreme court get caught doing something naughty, as well as the asshole Senators...

August 28, 2007 8:52 AM  
Blogger Red Seven said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 28, 2007 11:29 AM  
Blogger Red Seven said...

And here's what occurs to me: if straight-identified yet pro-gay & pro-equality Senators and Congressmen were gettin' a little mansex on the side, do you think that CNN (or the Faux News Channel, forcryinoutloud) would sit on that story?? NO WAY.

And yet ... you never hear that story. Because that NEVER HAPPENS. It's only the gay-yet-heterosexually-married politicians who are trying to destroy my civil rights that get caught trying to get a little sump'n-sump'n in the TOILET.

August 28, 2007 11:31 AM  
Blogger eric3000 said...

Exactly! As soon as they stop talking about other people's sex lives, maybe everyone else will stop being so interested in theirs.

Also, where do all these conservatives find instruction manuals on how to pick up guys in restrooms? The report said the undercover officer noticed him tapping his foot, which meant he wanted to have sex! I know I'm a little innocent when it comes to these things.

August 28, 2007 12:16 PM  
Blogger Red Seven said...

Eric3K: Well, there's knowledge you can use, and then there's knowledge for the sake of knowledge. And unless you're in a closet the size of King Tut's tomb, the "how to pick up man-whores in public restrooms" probably belongs to the latter group. Just sayin'.

August 28, 2007 8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, his response, after 20 years of gossip about him, and his own statements in 1982, yes 1982, "It's always single guys like me that get accused............"....hah. Having grown up in the Mormon Church, I can tell you I have known MANY men WHO, thanks to the powerful psycho-mind-fuck called "DENIAL" actually BELIEVE they are straight... THESE MEN become LIARS in EVERY facet of their lives hiding from truth... and men like CRAIG, haven been given POWER, will fight right up until the toe-tapping is exposed for the psychotic behavior it is (living the BIG lie)to not LOSE it. The last thing I'll say: I know it happens on both sides of life's spectrum, BUT, I DO SWEAR, it seems it's ALWAYS the conservative right-wing religious nuts that scream the loudest.

WE Have been out of town and out of touch since Friday. WHEW! we missed out on LOADS of good stuff! THANKS again, for your brilliant writing, Lynette.

August 28, 2007 9:05 PM  
Blogger RG said...

All of these Rethuglican pricks is a self-hating gay man. Period. They hate themselves and what they do so much that they act out and eventually, and probably sub-consciously, want to get caught.

Their self-hatred is so intense that they are willing to legislate against themselves. In all reality - it's just sad, sad, sad.

However, I'm not one to not enjoy a good moment of schadenfreude.

August 29, 2007 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home